Today I had another blood draw and an ultrasound. The Doctor said my ovaries are quiet and my lining is fluffy. My ovaries are quiet and my lining is fluffy??? What the.
Well both are very good so I'll take it! They want your lining to be between 8-12. Mine was 12. Same as last time. Which is the most perfect.
I start my progesterone tomorrow. 4 pills a day. And those pills don't go in my mouth.
Kim is doing all kinds of stuff getting prepared. All I know is that her ovaries are so stimulated that they are touching.
Her egg retrieval is this week. Then they put little Curtis spermies in the eggs and let them develop for 5 days. Then it's my turn. Can't wait!
5 comments:
That is so exciting! Praying it sticks this time!
Good luck! Fingers crossed for a good response from Kim and a smooth transfer. Grow babies grow!
"and they don't go in my mouth" haha!! Praying hard for all of you guys...C'mon babies!
Where do the progesterone go? haha..
It's so close!! Curtis is freaking out and won't even talk about it at ALL. I think he doesn't want to get his hopes up to high or something. Which is completely understandable. We are excited!! :)
Quiet, fluffy, and not afraid of non-mouth pills...you got this!
Post a Comment