Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

gOoD oL' pRiCe UtAh!!!!!!!

Experiencing the place where one of your best friend's grew up can tell you a lot about your Friend and why she is the way she is. That was my plan when we decided to go to Price, Utah for the weekend with Jocelyn and Andy. I just had a lot of unanswered questions that needed some clearing before we could take our relationship to the next level! Price actually is a really beautiful place and reminded me of a tiny little St. George. Well sort of.....
So the first night we arrived at Jocelyn's parents house I fell down the stairs, yep all of me and my unborn child. It really didn't hurt. I went head first but did a roll at the end to protect the tummy. It did rip off half of my big toe nail, so that's really pretty at the moment. That night, all night, I was having what I think to be real contractions. My uterus and lower back just ached and ached. But they went away thank goodness just in time to four wheel the next day.


We did stop at a beautiful luscious pond to let the kids play with the salamanders and frogs. Kids meaning husbands and kids.




Within the 4 hour four wheeler exploration we stopped at a shady rock formation and just rested for awhile.



All and all it really was so much fun and we really enjoyed Price and each other's company. Jocelyn's parents were so great and brave to take on an extra family of four to feed and entertain. Olivia really thinks that Kevin and Rita are her Grandma and Grandpa. Too cute and I am not telling her the truth. We can use all the Grandma's and Grandpa's we can get! Thanks so much Jocelyn for having us in your childhood home and now we definitely can take our relationship to the next level. I am looking forward to a little visit to Andy's hometown, Preston Idaho. Not.





P.S. Don't mind the white box next to each picture, I thought I fixed it but obviously didn't and I am not going back to fix it again.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! Thank goodness you did a tuck and roll!!! how scary!!!

Kara said...

All the way down the stairs?? Ouch!! Glad you were able to still hit the four wheelers...you are the woman...I don't think I could do it that Prego!

Chante said...

It is fun to get out and explore new places! Glad you are okay with falling down the stairs!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Come on Jamie...Preston, Idaho....You would fit right in.
I suppose Tyler doesn't want to get to the next level with Andy...that's understandable!
By the way, exactly what level are WE at now? Does this level contain watching my children for several days and nights....or is it more of a just watching them for a few hours kind of level??
Please clarify!!

jaesi said...

bowling would always spark the labor process for me....watch out!

cute pics as always.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how fun, you look great!!! really great! your so busy for being so pregO ;-) glad you didn't get hurt falling down the dang stairs!

Rachel Morgan said...

sounds fun...except for the fall. You look great prego.

The Larsen's said...

How scary you fell down the stairs. Between that and the bowling I am surprised that you have not gone into labor yet! lol