Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 Unimportant things about me.....

SiX VeRy UniMPoRtaNt ThInGs AbOut Me
Here are the rules: you link back to the person who tagged you, post the rules, & share 6 unimportant things about yourself. Then tag 6 people at the end of you post.

Well this one was hard, I can't even think of 6 important things let alone unimportant things, so here it goes....

1. I like weird smells. Let me explain, I love the smell of an unfinished basement, or a storage room, or attic. It's that musty cement smell that I am in love with and have been since I can remember. Since we finished are basement I lost that lovin feeling (smell) but I did find it if I lay down my one of the upstairs vents while the air condition is on. Tyler has walked by a few times, he doesn't even ask what the heck this fat pregnant lady is doing in a fetal position of the floor with her face on the vent.

2. I married Jesus. Sort of. This one I will have to explain as well. When Tyler was going to Dixie he had Del Parson as his art teacher and Del asked if he would pose for a Christ picture he was going to paint for the church. To make a long story short, he did and the picture came out when he was on his mission. I can totally see the resemblance, especially every single vein in his hand is right on the money. PS he really was holding a real lamb.


3. I love bAsEbAlL! I grew up watching baseball, my brother's played baseball, my Dad coached Baseball. And now I married someone who played and still plays baseball. Most people I talk to think Baseball is the most boring sport to watch but I beg to differ. When you know the game really well it's very entertaining. Tyler still plays every week and we don't miss a game, no matter how cold or hot it is. I want my kids to love the sport as much as me and Tyler do.

4. I still pop and crack every joint in my body. I know some of you will remember this. It just feels so good. Tyler says I even do it in my sleep. I know that when I am 40 I will be in a wheelchair all arthritic but it's just too hard to quit when most of the time I don't even know I am doing it.

5. Olivia hates me! Well at least she tells me that almost every day. I thought that kind of stuff came in the tween years but I guess 4 years old is close enough. I know I am not the funnest person to be around but geeze it's such a harsh word. Thanks alot Nemo. Good luck to all that has little girls.

6. Finally the last unimportant thing about me is that I love music! I love to jam. Like I am temped to put a sub in back of the minivan. My kids might have little hearing loss before they are even 2 but it just makes me in such a good mood. Even when I am cleaning or cooking I have the music on. People ask if I teach my kids to dance, yah right, it's just from the womb they are exposed to music and different beats. I remember Olivia's favorite song when she was seriously 1 was a Prince song. Is that wrong?

Well there it is the life of Jamie. Now I tag Jocelyn, Brittany, Liza, Marcie, Brooke, and Michelle K. Good luck.

9 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Wow! I would have never guessed on my own that Jesus was Tyler in the painting. That's awesome that Del Parson used him as a model. I can see the resemblance now.

Thanks for sharing!

Chante said...

That is so cool that he was able to pose for him.....you guys better have that picture in your house.

Mitch said...

Loving baseball in our family is NOT unimportant

Jill said...

I think girls are hitting that rebelous stage so much earlier nowadays. I keep hoping it gets better. Drew is so going to be a baseballer, he's already got some awsome skills for a 2 year old.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

your to funny, the smell thing cracks me up! baseball is pretty great i agree!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I feel the need to go buy that Picture now that I know it is Tyler...I never knew!

Kara said...

that's crazy!! How cool! I'll have to take a closer look!

Emily Harper said...

That picture of Tyler totally cracks me up because it looks just like him and I love that he had to actually hold the sheep! I swear that I have seen that picture before!

estinger said...

Tyler does totally look like Jesus! I think you should have just left it at "I married Jesus" and made everyone figure out what you were talking about!