Then we headed down to Hollister to see family and go to Tyler's cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception.
Drew was such a hoot at the reception. Him and Olivia love to dance and I must say they do have some moves. Drew was in the middle of the dance floor for most of the night with an audience cheering him on. So cute.
Olivia had so much fun with her second cousin Anna. They were inseparable and got along so well. Anna is like four months younger than Olivia and is like the same height which is amazing because Olivia is so tall for her age. They were so stinking cute together. Olivia doesn't have any girl cousins yet so 2nd cousins will have to do for now.
These next couple of pictures are of Olivia and Baba (Great-Grandma), Olivia with Aunt Annie (Tyler's Aunt), and the four generations for Olivia and Drew.
We also had alot of fun just swimming. My kids are definitely water babies.
This last picture is of Drew and my Nephew Derek. They are very close in age and will be good buds all growing up. I wish he lived closer to us so we could see him more often. They don't look much like cousins though, well except the blue eyes I guess.
We had such a great vacation, it went by way too fast. Now it's just recovering from the vacation. I definitely need to put my feet up more.....
7 comments:
I'd say your kids love the water! Those are dang funny pictures! Glad you had fun in good ole' CA!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. At least it was a nice vacation before the baby comes!! You always have your kids looking so cute!!
Very sweet pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
what the heck am i the only one not going to california this summer? your kids are stinkin cute, those eyes of drews kill me!
Looks like FUN!!
The Bugs Bunny world looks like it was worth the visit!
I wish I could have seen Drewsky bustin a move on the dance floor!
TOO CUTE!
Drew - was super sick spending some quality time wich'ya last week. See ya in a few months.
peace - Little D (Derek)
That is so fun that you were able to go see some family that you don't see very often, it's hard when family is so far away.
Post a Comment