Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We had a busy holiday this past weekend. But it was so much fun to be with our good friends in our neighborhood. First we had our first Camp out! We meaning I left when I got tired and went to my own bed, are you kidding, I am not sleeping in a tent at this point. Olivia was so excited. We camped out at Jocelyn and Andy's. We watched a movie outside on the big screen as well. It was so great. I felt Tyler crawl into bed around 3:00am though so really Olivia was the only one who roughed it.

Then on the Fourth we did our little tradition with our neighbors and set off tons of firecrackers outside. Thank you to all the people who buy illegal fireworks because we got to enjoy those all around us as well.





So on Saturday we concluded by taking the kids to Seven Peaks. The kids loved the slides. Drew is a wild one around water so we have to keep a close eye on that kid or he will just jump in wherever. He holds his breath for so long underwater and absolutely loves it. Maybe he will be our Olympic swimmer? Well along with playing pro- baseball of course. So anyways the busy weekend made my veins a little more noticeable but it was worth it, I love to stay busy and be with our friends.



7 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like tonz of fun! I love it when people buy illegal fireworks too! Hahaha!

The Larsen's said...

Your Kids look so cute with their 4th attire! And I love the camp out in your backyard Idea... Looks like you had a great 4th of July!

jaesi said...

cutest kids ever. And 10 weeks left? awesome.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how freakin fun. i was lame and didn't even take my kids to see fireworks! its so hot here sometimes i just wanna hide out! i can't believe you are so close..and your kids are so cute. so much fun!

Emily Harper said...

What a fun weekend! Your kids are cute as ever!

The Hoods said...

So fun!! I love the camping idea! Those butterfly tents look familiar, how many did you get?!!?

The Foisy's said...

K how adorable are they? I love Olivia's smile in the picture with her in her swimsuit, what a little model! I can't wait till we move back to Utah where our neighbors are your good friends. When we lived in Washington Fields, that's totally how it was but now, I don't even want to know who my neighbors are. Ugh, I can't wait till Erik is done with dental school!