Monday, July 21, 2008
THE POLICE!!!!
So we went to the much anticipated Police concert on Saturday. I think I bought the tickets back in February so it seems like we've waiting forever. I bought tickets for my Mom and Step-Dad as well, so they drove down from Boise to go with us. It was so good. First of all Elvis Costello opened up. I grew up listening to Elvis Costello so that was a treat. Then the ever so handsome Sting came out and did his thing. The Police had so many great hits it's amazing. It was really fun and I am pretty sure the Police won't tour anymore so that was the last time to see them all together. For you that don't know me very well, I am a 80's fanatic. I love the 80's music way better than today or even the 90's. Kind of weird since I was born in 82 but still that is why I have XM radio, so I can listen to only 80's. So it's no surprise why this concert was sooo good to me. And still to this day my all time favorite concert was INXS. I love the 80's!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with ya on the 80's girl! They just don't make them like they used to! Did you watch Rockstar INXS. I hate who they picked for their new lead singer! I think Mig should have won!
how freakin fun!!! and your mom looks so young still! ha i haven't seen her in years!
Post a Comment