Yeah, I am on the down slope and I will have a new little baby in my arms soon. We are getting more and more excited to find out what the little thing is. I still have my bet on a boy and Tyler thinks I will be in for a big shock when it's a girl. It is totally boy season right now though. Everyone is having boys that I know of. Either way we don't care and just want to see what it looks like. Olivia and Drew look so different so it will be interesting to see what traits this baby will have. We have a little me and a little Tyler so is this one going to be a total mix? Who knows. I am crazy for not finding out but I have you know that is has definitely saved us money, I have not bought one single item for this baby yet. I am so proud of myself, by this time with the other two kids, their rooms were totally set up and the closet was full. With this one we just have to wait it out and see before I can go shopping. Anyways this picture is of my poor leg. It's kind of hard to see (on the picture, not in real life) but with this pregnancy I got tons of varicose veins on my right leg. I am so mad about it! I used to have some cute calves and now they are covered with what looks like bruises. I guess it's pretty common and alot of people say they got them with their third baby. Well if they don't go somewhat away when I have this baby and the pressure is gone, I am totally going to get them injected. The things we put our bodies through for these babies...
Monday, July 7, 2008
10 WeEks tO Go!!!!
Yeah, I am on the down slope and I will have a new little baby in my arms soon. We are getting more and more excited to find out what the little thing is. I still have my bet on a boy and Tyler thinks I will be in for a big shock when it's a girl. It is totally boy season right now though. Everyone is having boys that I know of. Either way we don't care and just want to see what it looks like. Olivia and Drew look so different so it will be interesting to see what traits this baby will have. We have a little me and a little Tyler so is this one going to be a total mix? Who knows. I am crazy for not finding out but I have you know that is has definitely saved us money, I have not bought one single item for this baby yet. I am so proud of myself, by this time with the other two kids, their rooms were totally set up and the closet was full. With this one we just have to wait it out and see before I can go shopping. Anyways this picture is of my poor leg. It's kind of hard to see (on the picture, not in real life) but with this pregnancy I got tons of varicose veins on my right leg. I am so mad about it! I used to have some cute calves and now they are covered with what looks like bruises. I guess it's pretty common and alot of people say they got them with their third baby. Well if they don't go somewhat away when I have this baby and the pressure is gone, I am totally going to get them injected. The things we put our bodies through for these babies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh you poor thing! It's just all that pressure on your poor legs. You need to rest! I can totally picture you running all over and not taking a break! They'll probably go away though. Yes, the joys of pregnancy. I truly dread the next go round. Love the baby, hate the pregnancy part!
you poor girl.i still have purple vein battle wounds from being pregnant with gavin and waitressing and hair school of 7 plus months, i guess being on your feet that much is a no no when your pregers. i hope they go away for ya, your a trooper:-) ps i vote its a boy!
Wow that has really gone quick. And I cant believe you're not finding out!! I would go insane, but on the other hand it's got to be pretty fun to find out last minute. Tyler probably does love all the money you are not able to spend!!! I think it's a girl, and I cant wait to see who she looks like either. That is the funnest part of any pregnancy.
I can't believe how soon you are due. I bet the veins will go away, and your cute caves wil be back soon! How was Saturday? My ears are still plugged up.
I still think your legs are pretty SEXY even if you have spider veins running through them!
3rd baby? Man I am in for it then cause I got them so bad with Ayla! They are so ugly! I can't wait until baby ? is here and I can hold it. Man you guys go all out for the 4th. I am with you though, sleep in my own bed pregnant or not. Mia loves that slide at 7 peaks, so fun!
Not finding out would kill me. I love being prepared, but since you already have one of each it is not like this little one won't have anything right? Plus the excitement that you will get on the day it is born will be incredible. I can't wait to find out!!!!
I am so proud of you for not finding out. It is so fun to wait. It is hard, but fun. It makes the hospital really fun. Mainly when you call people and you make them come to the hospital to find out. It drives them crazy. Good luck with everything.
I'm sorry...being pregnant TOTALLY sucks but the babies are totally worth it! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks - WOOHOO for you!!!
Post a Comment