Jamie......the last picture is my fav...wish you could get SOMEONE else we know to post pictures of her new baby! Geesh, what's up with that girl, it's not like she has anything else to do, ya know? Heard you had an unexpected visit from the Tracer the other day....way scary!
4 comments:
OOOOooooo MR. CHUBS looks TOO DELICIOUS!!
I LOVE the second to last one!!
such cute pictures!! I love the hair cut!!! : )
Jamie......the last picture is my fav...wish you could get SOMEONE else we know to post pictures of her new baby! Geesh, what's up with that girl, it's not like she has anything else to do, ya know? Heard you had an unexpected visit from the Tracer the other day....way scary!
He is so cute. I love the second one and the second to last one. They turned out so cute. I love his little grin.
Post a Comment