Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally kid, finally.

Well Alex has finally learned to crawl. After what seams like over a month of almost crawling he has figured it out. Bitter sweet for sure, he can now entertain himself better by getting into things, but now I won't be able to contain the little guy. I wanted to spare you from the home video but here's a couple of pictures. Yeah Alex!

6 comments:

jaesi said...

adorable.
Movement is the best.

Stephanie said...

so so Cute!!!! jack is walking and kyle is still crawling!

Walter Family said...

How fun! That's such a cute age! He looks so much older to me since last time I saw him which couldn't have been that long ago! He's a cutie!

The Pearson's said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Ohmigosh, I think he looks so much like you, he's too cute!

The Morrisons... said...

He did it! It is so nice to have them movin' around but just more work for us!! Way to go Alex.