Yesterday Tyler and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary!!! 7 years and 3 kids later.....we've been busy to say the least. Here's the young, grey hair and wrinkle free Tyler and Jamie.

And now we definitely have our hands full. Here's to 7 years of marriage, and who knows maybe 7 more kids too???
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! It's crazy how young you looked! Yet you both still look the exact same! Hope you had a great one!
Does Tyler dye his hair? His hair does look kind of grey in the picture. Is it the lighting or does he dye it? Congratulations on 7 years!!
I meant to call yesterday but the day slipped away!!! Happy Anniversary!!! And to MANY more and you go with 10 kids!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys look amazing and have the darn dang cutest family ever. We just wish you were closer =)
Has it really been 7 years! I swear I just was at your wedding. Glad to see you guys are happy and have 3 cute kids (olivia has your legs for sure... lucky girl). Congrats on Tyler's promotion too... that is awesome!
Happy Anniversary yesterday!!! I can't believe it's already been 7 years! Did you end up going to The Roof??
congrats. i can't believe its been that long!!! you should get right on that 7 more kids idea
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! I feel so behind... you guys look great!
Post a Comment