Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alex is 9 Months!

Alex turned 9 months yesterday!
Accomplishments: Crawling, pulling self up, 8 teeth (6 in one month), feeding himself little snacks, and holding his own bottle!
Annoyances: Not taking long naps, always wants mom, can't sit still for one second.
Stats: 21 lbs 3 ounces 65%, 29.5 inches 90%, head 47.5cm 95%.





Um you think this kid needs a haircut? For some odd reason his Dad won't let me.


I always like to compare Alex to what Olivia and Drew were at 9 months:
Olivia- 20 lbs 15.5 ounces, 29.5 inches, head 45cm.
Drew- 19 lbs 5 ounces, 28.5 inches, head 47cm.
Alex- 21 lbs 3 ounces, 29.5 inches, head 47.5cm.
They are all so close!

2 comments:

Isaac and Dallas said...

He is getting so big. It is crazy to think he is 9 months. Time flies way to fast. I love his hair. He is so cute.

The Hoods said...

He is so cute! I remember that stage when they want to be held all the time. It's hard, but they get over that stage quick to, you know!!