Olivia thought it was funny at first. Hee Hee Hee. I love it when I can laugh at the dumb things my kids do. She had already pulled off the other one and it didn't feel so good. Such a nerd.
that's the funniest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing this cute cute cute post! I love your kids and think they are darling. What else could they be?
5 comments:
What was she thinking!?!
She's pulling out all her long eyelashes!!
Ha ha I can totally see you laughing. It does look like it would hurt. It's not like you could rip it super fast and not feel anything. Ouch!!
that's the funniest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing this cute cute cute post! I love your kids and think they are darling. What else could they be?
I totally started laughing, at first I was wondering what that was, then I realized it what it was!! HILARIOUS!!
what would we do without kids?
Post a Comment