Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me

Tyler got me a weekend away in Park City for Mother's day. So last weekend we were able to go all by ourselves! Oh how I love my kids, but oh how I love to be away from them too. It was a great weekend. Park City is an amazing place and I feel so lucky to be so close. Tyler received his first Pedi with me and we also had a couple's massage. The weekend was all about me so I got to pick where I wanted to eat or what I wanted to do or not do. So when Tyler asked "Wouldn't it be so fun to go golfing together, you could drive the cart?" No Tyler that wouldn't be so fun to me, but nice try. We got pedi's instead! We also did the Alpine Coaster and Slide. Oh and we hit the outlets of course, with no complaining from him. It was so rejuvenating and I feel ready to continue with the day to day Mom stuff now. Thanks Tyler for the great weekend away! And thank you Kim for watching the boys and Liza for watching Liv.

9 comments:

Walter Family said...

What an awesome Mother's Day gift! I'm gonna make Mike look at this to put ideas in his head for next year! :)

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Well...I guess Tyler didn't get LUCKY....That would definetly have been on your "DON'T WANT TO" List.
But, I'm glad YOU had a good time!!

Mary Jane said...

Hey Jamie, long time no see, it is great to see you and how cute you and Tylers kids are! They are beautiful- I can say that about your two boys right? Well, they are! I'm glad you got to have a weekend away, it makes it so nice when you come back to reality. You guys look so happy & like you are doing well. Take care!

Our Family said...

Good for you! What a great Mother's Day. I miss Park City so much.... Your family is growing so much and the kids are just getting cuter and cuter. Hopefully it isn't too much longer before we see you guys.

Michelle Arnett said...

What a good guy. Sounds like fun! His first Pedicure. . . he's really showing off is security in his manhood:)!

The Foisy's said...

I'm so jealous. I never get surprised with weekend getaways from the kid. My hubby is far too busy for that kind of fun. You are so lucky. Can't wait to see you!

Rachel Morgan said...

I have always wanted Brandan to get a pedi with me I think he would love it, but he just doesn't want to. I will have to remember that when the weekend is all about me!! You guys look great. glad you had a good time.

Angela Morton said...

Congrats guys! It was good to see you in Park City:)

scott and melanie said...

How fun! I need a get away really really bad! Scott would never get a pedicure.. what a great man..lol:)