Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You're Wrong!

At least everyday of my life someone says Alex looks just like his brother. I am always like yep.....whatever. Here's all the kids at 9 months... What do you think?



If you ask me, I think he looks more like his long lost brother Chucky...........

10 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

CREEEEPY....He does look like CHUCKY!!!

The Hoods said...

Ya, he does look more like Liv, but I see a little Chucky in him too!! You are too funny!!

The Kings said...

All your kids look alike- they're so beautiful!!!

Stephanie said...

drew and alex have the same ears!!! haha

Kendra said...

I think he looks more like Olivia than Drew, but identical to Chucky. That one really got a good laugh out of me - I think I might have snorted =)

The Morrisons... said...

You can tell they are all related...very cute! Alex looks more like Olivia though. I am glad to see your bro is doing good.

Our Birdiful Family! said...

Hahaha! He does look like chucky! Chucky is really quite scary...does he scare his brother and sis with his chucky looks? :)

Chante said...

You are funny comparing him to Chucky! I love his dark hair....all your kids are adorable.

Renee and Kiddies said...

Jamie your kids are adorable, and your post, I actually laughed out loud...you're too funny!

Linda said...

Chucky, ok, I see the resemblance, but that was a "fraction" of time. My kids all looked like little hairy monkeys. YOUR kids are ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for the fun post!